UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary technical expert for Front-end development and programming standards.
- Lead and own projects delivery on enterprise projects; estimating effort, architecting the solution, creating development plans, reviewing code, and shipping functionality
- Interface with Senior leadership in Marketing, IT Delivery, IT Maintenance, and Product teams to develop product scope, capture requirements, and communicate progress
- Reviews problems, understanding the major impacts to technical and business-related areas, and provides basic recommendations and solutions that can be implemented to correct the problem.
- Work to establish and maintain front-end/UI coding standards, architecture, process and roadmap.
- Ensures appropriate company and departmental Change Control and operational procedures are followed for all production-related updates assigned changes
UI Developer Requirements:
- Create amazing css: Set up variable sheets, like nesting, create mixins
- Utilize and mix cutting edge frameworks like backbone, angular, ember, and react to build amazing experiences
- Additional working knowledge of ASP.Net, JAVA, and PHP is preferred, not required
- Understanding of development rules for SEO and Accessibility (508) Standards
- Solid understanding of front-end UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Front-end skills and an understanding of how back-end development works.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience building and extending functionality within an enterprise level CMS (Adobe AEM preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years of experience in development with demonstratable experience building consumer facing interfaces; ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience as a development
- Minimum of three three to five years in a lead UI development role
- Experience managing development projects & leading matrixed development teams
- Experience leading development in Agile project & workflows.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: