Awesome opportunity! Take a peek at this Senior Production Designer currently located in Orlando, FL. For this temporary hire (ongoing contract) position, The Production Designer will be the support to the graphic design team. Our client is looking for someone very technical in nature.
Senior Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for templates, layouts and final quality checks before print
- Revises and updates existing design deliverables
- Corrects all inconsistencies and mistakes in the file before its release
- Works with print production team to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues on files
Senior Production Designer Requirements:
- 2 years of experience
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook