Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Create targeted solutions to new and existing customers
- Partner with UX, Content, and Marketing teams to develop copy, creative, marketing communications, and the overall digital customer experience to fit the product need
- Create and maintain user stories and partner with development teams to execute features and capabilities
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, feed that information back into technology development process, and continuously identify next set of opportunities working closely with the internal and external clients.
- Understand systems and drive insights on how to optimize data sources to enable the product roadmap.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Research and analyze market, users, and roadmap for the product.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in internet enabled businesses, preferably with Agile
- 2+ years of which in management roles with direct reports and parallel projects
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements
- Understanding of customer transactions and communication, digital marketing, operational work flows, internet technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business website
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is a huge plus
- Ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in financial services companies a huge plus
- Experience in developing mobile app features is a huge plus
Job ID: 315452AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: