Are you a talented Senior Packaging Designer? You may be perfect for this position! We are searching for a Senior Packaging Designer for a global, Fortune 500 company! This position is located in Northfield, IL (there is a shuttle provided that goes to and from the city) and is temp to hire.
Senior Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
- Ideating and designing packaging solutions from start to finish
- Leading photoshoots, overseeing illustration development and managing vendor/printer relations
- Collaborating with production artists and copywriters on branding/rebranding
- Presenting ideas to internal team members and external clients
- Create brand guidelines from scratch for new products
- Rebrand existing packaging
Senior Packaging Designer Requirements / Skills: .
- 5 years of packaging experience, CPG experience a major plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Design, Packaging, Advertising, etc
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: