Senior Media Planner & Buyer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital media strategy briefs.
- Utilize media research tools for planning.
- Prepare and present digital media plans, including strategy, objectives, rationale, and backup materials.
- Execute digital media plans, including client authorizations, media contracts and managing media budget.
- Execute campaign analysis, optimization and performance reporting.
- Assist with the training of junior digital coordinators.
- Participate in project assignments for new business.
- Maintain close contact with all media representatives in order to find ways to seek detailed information on market conditions and better ways to communicate with buyers.
- Recommend client tactics and ways to effectively executing programs.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in online media planning/buying.
- Highly skilled in ComScore, DoubleClick Suite, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge with media buying tactics including programmatic buying.
- Must be able to articulate digital findings and trends with internal & external partners and stakeholders.
- Prior track record of successfully developing and presenting strategic digital concepts and programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: