Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Take the lead on developing quarterly and annual budgets while managing media spend on a monthly basis
- Manage planning and forecasting, while adjusting spend based on campaign results
- Develop close partnerships with external vendors and partners and help to negotiate new contracts
- Work collaboratively with internal team to develop improvements for campaigns
- Continuously track expenses and budget, make on-going projections and handle negotiations with vendors
- Provide strategic and effective recommendations on spend for a variety of channels including broadcast, radio, online, social, etc.
Media Buyer Requirements
- 6-10 years of professional work experience with proven success in media buying and planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Proven experience working with budgets in the millions and negotiating contracts
- Clear understanding of performance metrics and how to drive new business leads
- Ability to handle a wide variety of projects simultaneous and on tight deadlines
- Strong and proven understanding of managing campaign analytics
- Your chance to make an impact on a great organization
- Work with multi-million dollar budgets
- Chance to work in a fast paced and fun work environment!
- Generous base salary!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet