Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals.
- Responsible for the marketing execution plan and overall marketing budget in multi market business.
- You will be a valued member of the senior leadership team providing insights and advice on critical market opportunities and competitive challenges.
- Foster and lead relationships with other franchisees involved in co-op marketing.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative findings to deliver clear, easy to understand reports.
- Develop, maintain and report on Marketing KPIs that provide clear metrics for business success.
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks based on historical data, consumer/audience, and platform trends, develop and improve measurement processes and templates to ensure ongoing and one-off reports are accurate, actionable, and timely.
- BS/MBA degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 7-10+ years of Marketing Management Experience
- Strong analytic and data-driven decision-making skills.
- History of successfully building and leading multi-unit businesses and brands.
- Experience in Brand Management and Consumer Businesses is a plus
- Some travel required
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: