Sr. Marketing Content Developer Responsibilities:
- Write and develop persuasive marketing content that helps to differentiate the firm among others
- Craft content that will effectively communicate the firm's capabilities and strengths to target audience
- Will help to craft marketing content for materials such as: brochures, professional biographies, blog posts, social media, ads, proposals/pitch summaries, and more
- Develop new copy based on a creative brief
- Assist with managing all content that goes on the company website
Sr. Marketing Content Developer Requirements:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong background crafting marketing collateral, including writing ads and marketing copy
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - Ability and comfort in communicating directly with attorneys and executive leaders
- 5 years experience with writing for marketing teams - Experience in legal or professional services environment highly preferred
- Experience writing pitches, writing/editing professional bios, and additional marketing pieces
- Background working within the legal industry
- Experience responding to RFPs
- Sponsorship writing experience
Check out these perks!
- Beautiful new DC office with top notch resources
- Free on site gym, treadmill desks and standing desks
- Modern office in a highly collaborative and engaging environment
- Work with people who are passionate about what they do every day!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: