Sr. Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Build components and design graphics within Seismic to support future automation and evolution of Seismic system.
- Build functionality in Seismic to auto-populate quarterly product and firm related data from source systems.
- Implement rule-based modules in Seismic that will permit Client Advisors and Client Managers to develop semi-custom presentations while maintaining compliance.
- Maintain content management library.
- Update institutional and retail presentations in Seismic on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in development and maintenance of training materials for new hires including materials related to Seismic and team workflows and processes.
- Assist in Proof of Concept development and UAT testing.
- Support ad-hoc and strategic projects.
Sr. Marketing Associate Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Graphic Design or related field required.
- 3 -5 years’ experience within a Financial Services marketing and/or business analyst function, preferably supporting institutional strategies.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Critical thinker comfortable with analyzing, troubleshooting, and problem-solving myriad complex issues in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibits sound decision-making ability, considering broader implications of proposed actions and offering alternative solutions.
- Quick learner with natural curiosity and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines.
- A highly organized project manager that completes projects on time and within established quality control processes during all phases.
- Strong attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of data systems and structures.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of financial content—fixed income knowledge desirable.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Seismic (a 3rd party document management library and database) a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL desirable.
- Familiarity with XML, JSON or Python a plus.
Job ID: 317650KS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: