Senior Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Report and analyze website performance, visitor behavior and engagement
- Combine data from multiple platforms/sources and independently produce actionable analysis/recommendations to drive strategy and improve the site performance
- Responsible for the web analytics infrastructure, and for designing, interpretation and delivery of comprehensive reports on website performance and visitor behavior.
- Work with management and stakeholders to identify requirements and delivery relevant/actionable analysis
- Participate in cross functional projects as needed
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve website performance
Senior Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- 4-8 years of experience in business analytics, data analytics and/or Web analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Proficient with analysis and reporting tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Cognos, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, GA, Tableau, etc)
- Excellent verbal skills are required - Ability to communicate key features of complex data analysis in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines
- Ability to extract findings from analysis and communicate short and long-range marketing and business suggestions that support or modify the overall strategic direction
- Proactive and forward thinking – initiates ideas and strategies
- Growing team that fosters internal growth opportunities
- Ability to earn your graduate or masters degree with 100% tuition reimbursement!
- Access to great resources and on-going collaboration
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: