We are looking to hire a talented Senior Health Copywriter for a direct hire/full-time opportunity. For this position, in Boston, MA, our client is seeking a Senior Health Copywriter that will be writing for all types of mediums to make sure that copy is capturing the story of the brand that they’re working with and is within their guidelines. Will have to contribute to the strategy portion and know how to target an array of audiences. The Senior Health Copywriter will be writing for a mixture of print and digital copy.
Senior Health Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Develop outlines and write content appropriate for target audiences
- Review literature to provide appropriate support for all written content
- Demonstrate working knowledge of AMA style and editorial production process
- Search, organize, and prepare references and referencing materials for projects and annotate manuscript and provide appropriate references for editorial team
- Interact with clients and specialist vendors, as appropriate
- Adheres to agency standards regarding copy format; the naming, transferring, and treatment of electronic files; revisions and proofreading
Senior Health Copywriter Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years copywriting experience through an agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook