Senior Graphic Designer Responsibility:
- Ability to develop corporate oriented graphics for print, digital and video.
- Expertise in After Effects / Premier to create motion graphics and perform video editing when needed.
- Create engaging images that will be placed in various marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- A minimum of 5 years of related interactive design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with Teams and internal stakeholders
- Flexible approach to working tasks, with the ability to support multiple projects at any one time
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: