Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Print Design: Responsible for the design and production of marketing communications materials in accordance with strategy, branding and budget requirements. Produce a variety of marketing communications vehicles including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral material, direct mail, sales promotion, and brochures.
- Web and Digital Design: Responsible for the design and production of API GIS’ websites, digital art, email and motion graphics in accordance with strategy, branding, plans and budget requirements.
- Illustration: Work with internal staff members on the design and development of illustrations, charts and graphs to promote API GIS products and branding.
- Art Direction: In conjunction with the Senior Manager, work closely with the design associate(s) directing the design and production of print, web and environmental design projects.
- Exhibit Design and Trade Show Coordination: Work closely with Senior Manager and internal staff members on the design, development, logistics, management and implementation of API GIS exhibits and trade show participation.
- Print Production and Fulfillment: Coordinate and manage the production, printing and fulfillment of marketing communication materials from project inception to completion.
- Assist in Development and Implementation of Communications, Marketing and Promotional Plans: Work closely with the Senior Manager and internal staff members on the development and implementation of marketing and promotional efforts aimed at messaging, image enhancement and lead generation, and increased sales for non-dues revenues products, programs and services.
- Scheduling, Purchasing, Budgeting and Vendor Liaison: Research the services and costs of advertising/media sources, scheduling and purchasing of media placement appropriate to specific promotional goals, and purchase of printing. Assist with the budgeting for marketing communications projects and departmental activities, plus coordination of marketing communications outsourcing companies.
- Assists with Brand Management: Work closely with Senior Manager to enhance and promote API branding. Implement branding by following objectives designed to illicit positive response and increased awareness.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- This position typically requires a four-year college degree
- Seven (7) years of hands-on experience in print design, web design, exhibit design, illustration, and motion graphics.
- Demonstrated experience in a cooperative environment and the ability to manage multiple projects, both short- and long-term, within tight deadlines is a must.?
- Proven organizational and communication skills, along with the ability to work well with others are essential.?
- Computer proficiency in a cross-platform Macintosh/PC environment along with proven knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Responsive Design, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office are required.?
- Knowledge of design, communications, marketing and branding is essential.?
- Copywriting skills are a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: