The BOSS Group is excited to support an incredible organization in McLean, VA in their search for a Senior Graphic Designer for a full-time/direct hire position. The ideal candidate will have exposure to an agency setting and have proven experience in digital and traditional media. As Senior Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to create and maintain both the departments marketing assets and content which is created to support customized marketing goals. You'll help to translate concepts to stakeholders, while providing strategic and innovative design ideas. From concept through completion, you will help to improve bring the brand to life and keep it consistent among all mediums. If this position aligns with your experience, we want to hear from you!
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team with the ability to execute upon them
- Manage design needs such as: signage, tradeshow collateral, and presentations
- Support the Marketing & Communications team in the design of: Blogs, social media, and digital assets
- Cleary convey design best practices and project details across all levels of the company
- Work on projects (both print and digital) from concept through completion
- Generate creative ideas and problem solve
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in design - agency experience highly preferred
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of digital and traditional media, emerging trends, digital creative tools and user experience
- Exceptional communication skills and team player
- Detail oriented, creative and highly organized
Company Perks and Incentives:
- An opportunity for you to work on a highly visible and well known brand
- Chance to have ownership of projects and contribute to new and innovative design solutions
- Generous base salary and bonus program
- Energetic, creative and collaborative team!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet