Senior Exhibit Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute unique designs which align directly with the clients goals and direction
- Collaborate closely with clients, internal and external teams alike with images, sketches, digital models, renderings and other media
- Develop creative presentations which convey event objectives, aesthetics of the space, function of structures, materials, colors, etc.
- Manage internal and external expectations for design projects
- Facilitate and participate in group ideation sessions while delivering design concepts within budget
- Develop spec sheets and follow projects through production to ensure design is preserved and executed accordingly
- Keep a constant finger on the pulse of new 3D and event marketing best practices
Senior Exhibit Designer Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in designing for exhibits, events, tradeshows, scenery, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital media, AV, lighting, staging, and construction material
- Degree in design, advertising, marketing and/or fine arts preferred
- A mature, confident, and reliable personality that allows you to effectively work with and listen to clients and their needs
- Chance to join a brand new Chicagoland location within a thriving company
- Fun culture and great company benefits
- Opportunity to work with cool clients and develop innovative projects
- Energizing, challenging and rewarding work environment!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn