Senior Event Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Initiate and finalize the creative brief for each event and finalize with the input of the Web and Graphic Designer, Manager of Marketing Content and CMCO to ensure design and copy reflect the customer and brand
- Effectively leverage and partner with internal resources to develop creative assets, attendee communications (post registration), post event surveys, and session attendee analytics and insights
- Serve as project manager and liaison with the Events Team to ensure all requirements of the events are communicated and supported to the rest of the Marketing Team
- In partnership with the Manager of Marketing Content and Web and Graphic designer, lead the planning and implementation of all event assets to be developed at each conference, timing of deliverables, edits required, and planned distribution—including, but not limited to, Web Talks, session video/audio, photos, interviews etc.
- Recommend content to be included in weekly social media outlets and ensure effective implementation
- Identify and recommend content from the events for inclusion in marketing communications (website, social media) to feed the marketing funnel for events year ‘round
- Manage the Web Talks, events, and session play lists on YouTube and the production of all event assets on company website
- Develop and implement comprehensive plan to more effectively engage with attendees through a range of communication vehicles, with particular attention paid to first-time attendees
- Collaborate with and provide clear and consistent direction to outside vendors and internal staff to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner in areas of design, copy, printing and content development.
- Provide weekly reporting of event website performance—traffic, source of traffic, conversion rates, bounce rates etc.
Senior Event Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with preferably 3+ of those years marketing events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or the equivalent in education)
- Proven ability to drive results, new initiatives, and innovation
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: