**This position requires proven experience in the healthcare, medical and/or medical insurance field**
Senior Director of Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes all internal and external communications programs and integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Create, develop, and lead all Association public relations and media outreach
- Develops messaging, marketing materials, executive remarks, and board materials
- Creates and implements plans and products to foster greater internal communications
Senior Director of Marketing & Communications Requirements:
- 10 years experience in the marketing and communications field, including a background leading marketing and communications teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience leading in-house marketing teams and interacting with various internal stakeholders
- Strong track record developing and implementing communications and marketing strategy
- Proven experience with audience segmentation and targeted messaging.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: