The Sr. Graphic Designer will work within a team of managers and designers to develop creative strategy, concept and execute brand digital assets, and maintain a consistent branding point of view. This position will creatively elevate customers experience and execute the creative within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strategies for brand content and translate objectives into concept and execution stages.
- Responsible for project strategy timelines and prioritizing workload
- Ensure brand-right tone to provide a seamless multi-channel marketing execution.
- Drive innovative ideas for brand & encourage others to do so.
- Partner with peers to align campaigns and creative needs.
- Partner with Managers & Directors to execute brand right executions.
- Self-manage creative outputs for day-to-day duties and long-term strategy.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide helpful feedback to creative teams in partnership with Manager.
- Responsible for meeting expectations in daily work management as well as future creative strategy management
- Responsible for meeting all deadlines.
- Gather feedback, provide input, and communicate discussions with merchant and marketing teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate clearly and quickly to a wide audience of stakeholders and situations.
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize among running projects.
- Capacity to work independently, self-manage, and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to problem-solve, such as analyze data and provide feedback on how to maximize business objectives.
- eCommerce experience preferred. Web Design background required.
- Minimum of five years experience in Design
- Strong typographic and digital design capabilities required
- Some video editing capabilities preferred
- Fashion focused portfolio
Job ID: 316447SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: