Awesome opportunity for a Senior Content Writer! Take a peek at this Sr. Content Writer position in Cincinnati, OH. For this direct hire position, the candidate will be responsible for the messaging, positioning, and development of a broad range of marketing collateral and communications to support sales. The candidate will serve as a senior member of the content marketing team.
Senior Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling, engage in content across all print and digital channels, including email marketing campaigns, white papers, newsletters, literature, websites, social media, etc.
- Provide creative direction, ensuring that creative solutions are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet specific criteria, reflect brand standards, and are consistent with strategic marketing goals
- Assist in implementing content strategies
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about products, positioning, benefits, and features as well as a detailed understanding of distribution
Senior Content Writer Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in business to business content development (experience with financial services a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with concentration in journalism, public relations, marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to create content for various mediums
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes, as well as investment products and services is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: