Senior Consultant (Analytics) Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and drive measurement, analysis, and business reporting for a vast range of user and other activity data associated with digital platforms
- Compile, analyze, interpret, prepare, and present recurring and ad-hoc analytics reports to various stakeholder and management audiences.
- Define and drive business requirements for ongoing and timely improvements in analytics technology and systems capabilities with a focus on automation, efficiency, and speed.
- Define and maintain a multi-year roadmap for new analytics capabilities and enhancements.
- Business ownership and management of the internal portal
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders to enable data-driven decision-making.
- Bachelor or Master’s in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, Statistics, or other technical discipline and/or equivalent data analytics business experience.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or web analytics.
- Previous experience in STM publishing and knowledge of STM delivery platforms a plus.
- Superb analytical skills; must be able to look at and beyond vast amounts of numerical data and discern patterns, correlations, anomalies, trends, etc. and arrive at logical conclusions.
- Highly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and data reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong knowledge of tag management systems (e.g. Tealium), enterprise web analytics solutions (e.g. Adobe Analytics) and other business intelligence tools.
- Expert at anticipating and identifying data collection needs, requirements, and strategies.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for number-crunching and data forensics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain analytical conclusions to diverse audiences.
- Experience working with technical roles such as developers, programmers, etc.
- Working familiarity with data storage, analysis, and reporting technologies. Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job ID: 317064AP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: