Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, growing, digital creative team? Do you want to be a part of a large rebrand initiative? One of the top retail clients currently located in San Bruno, CA is hiring a Senior Art Director for an indefinite, temporary hire, (contract) position.
The Senior Art Director will be responsible for designing advertisements and managing a team of designers. This person should be willing to get their hands dirty and be involved in creating campaigns that have direct, positive impacts on the targeted consumers.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Able to oversee and manage a fast-paced team
- Must be a strong leader who can drive constructive conversations
- Can guide and coach their team to lead them to success
- Work with all types of personalities
- Produce strong campaigns with creative designs
Senior Art Director Requirements:
- Strong portfolio with grocery, consumer, beauty, or pharmacy samples
- 7-10 years design experience
- Able to market product heavy campaigns
- Managing projects while working within budgets
- Highly creative
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry
- Work well as part of team and be able to lead that team to success
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional computer skills in relevant art and design software’s
- Master at cropping of imagery
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 310502MB