Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately.
- Serves as initial point of contact (intake) for all aligned-client projects and recommends and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices.
- Partners with clients to enhance creative brief quality and identify key messages.
- For Tier A & B projects involving multiple components, assists in strategic development, may prepare cost/time estimates, monitors progress, and tracks major milestones and actual costs against estimates.
- For Tier A & B projects, writes thorough and actionable project and/or creative briefs and reviews client contact reports.
- For Tier C projects, may create/guide/review creative briefs and job intake forms.
- Serves as the voice within the creative studio for the client and facilitates client interaction with the designers and writers as appropriate. Ensures that the creative team understands client requirements and perspective and that the final output aligns as appropriate.
- Acts as Brand Steward: reviews deliverables for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews, and ensures that consistent image/message is conveyed across the client’s products.
- Attends intake, client reviews, and other client meetings. Helps client understand the importance of the brand and marketing objectives.
- Involves Project Manager and direct supervisor as appropriate and alerts him/her to potential challenges and opportunities for the Creative Services team.
- Manage a small team within the department.
- Exhibits ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical markets as required by specific client’s business unit and larger organization’s industry.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally update clients on project status.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and collaboratively.
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful, and solution-oriented.
- Executes client requests and project management with accuracy, producing zero errors.
- Exhibits broad understanding of traditional and emerging channels [PM2].
- Demonstrates expertise in applicable applications and tools such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
- BA/BS required.
- 8+ years ad agency or in-house agency experience.
- 5+ years pharma or healthcare experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare and marketing communications strategies.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: