Search & Website Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research, analysis and insight development from search data
- Research, analysis and insight development from online datasets
- Identifies existing and potential problems and assists in the development of solutions to improve marketing analytics
- Design, review, and testing of modeling tools for marketing analytics
- Develop and maintain visual dashboards using Tableau
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of providing marketing analytics
- Communicate results across the Caterpillar Enterprise and various levels
- A degree in an appropriate discipline is highly desired and consideration will be given to equivalent of compliance experience.
- Previous work experience in data science roles is highly desired. Experience working with Tableau. Experience with Google Analytics.
- Incumbents have usually gained 1 to 3 years of experience and have exhibited ability to work on increasingly more complex assignments.
- Experience working with a different unit or working with different products, processes or systems is desirable.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as employees in other units, customers and suppliers.
Job ID: 317307MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: