Medical Writer Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality written materials that are scientifically accurate, fully references, clear, and meet the clients communication objectives and specifications
- Interact with SMEs and help to negotiate on content and provide strategic suggestions and recommendations
- Develop a broad range of materials including: publications, meeting slides and agendas, discussion guides, reports, newsletters and training materials
- Research medical and scientific topics using relevant information sources
- Provide support to the accounts team, and attend necessary meetings
- Foster client relationships and uncover opportunities to develop and grow business
- Maintain knowledge in designated therapy areas
Medical Writer Requirements:
- Proven experience as a medical writer in a scientific setting
- Degree in life sciences, higher degree preferred
- Experience in a medical communications agency
- Oncology experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Opportunity to work with the best and the brightest!
- Work for a company that cares for its employees and has a global presence
- Opportunity to support a variety of clients and work on unique projects
- Growing organization with a great internal growth opportunities!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: