Sales Training and Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and coordinate corporate sales training by developing, editing and implementing sales training resources with measurable evaluation results.
- Maintain and update existing training materials based on product launches, product changes, sales strategy changes and feedback.
- Develop relationships with field sales team through onsite and video conferencing to collaborate on needed training topics.
- Identify other training/education needs and assist in development of documentation or other support material.
- Ensure that best practices are maintained in all new and existing training and E-Learning materials created.
- Collaborate in a positive and professional manner throughout all departments and levels of the organization.
- Ensure sales team is adequately trained by coordinating training schedule and executing training for all Sales New Hires.
- Work with Sales management team to analyze and report on sales team performance and assist with assigning or creating training to address deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment required.
- 2-3 years experience selling or providing high level sales support.
- 3-5 years of developing training.
- Experience working with a LMS and CRM software required.
- Highly motivated to work independently or collaborate in a team atmosphere.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and eLearning software required.
- Advanced communication skills - oral, written and presentation abilities required.
- Models a positive attitude toward our Brands, our People, and our Company.
- Ability to travel as needed.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: