RFP Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Create, edit and deliver business proposals for federal government agencies and commercial customers.
- Collaborates with technical subject matter experts (SMEs) on how to integrate the technical solutions, including methodology, approach, and step-by-step procedures into the narratives and responses to RFP, SOW, and/or PWS requirements.
- Actively participates in each stage of the proposal planning process, including strategy meetings, to determine how to translate win themes, discriminators, features/benefits, and other strategy element concepts into compliant and compelling narrative.
- Writes, reviews and organizes all technical written materials including key sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments, providing graphic/layout assistance to help ensure that a quality deliverable is produced. Incorporating graphics, schematics, figures, and other visual objects into manuals using various media formats.
- Analyze proposal documents such as requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and requests for quotations (RFQs).
- Gather information from the sales team, vendors, and other partners to accurately determine projected costs and benefits.
- Create a repository of re-usable templates for future bids.
- Technical writing; analyze information, identify “Win Themes” based on the prospect, develop/write new effective content customized to the prospect, and present in a format that is easy to read and understand.
- Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers.
- Proof, standardize and edit proposal sections written by peers and other writers on the proposal team.
RFP Proposal Writer Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of Federal or state government proposal management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, and set expectations.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the proposal.
- Experience in writing proposals that have B2B and/or B2C components.
Job ID: 317417
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: