- Research and gather information about products, competitors, and trends.
- Write clear, concise, engaging copy for marketing, editorial, and holiday campaigns.
- Self-edit and proof to ensure information is factually and grammatically correct and, most importantly, on brand.
- Develop productive, collaborative partnerships with designers, fellow writers, marketing team, and merchants.
- Attend creative planning and strategy meetings and stay up to date on trends in luxury fashion, home, pop culture, and beauty to better inform writing projects.
- Work with internal teams to ensure copy is delivered consistently across channels.
- Minimum three years’ experience writing copy for websites and/or print marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree with major or minor in advertising, marketing, journalism, or English, or commensurate professional experience in those fields.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to write quickly, accurately, and creatively under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change and make last-minute revisions based on business needs and direction.
Job ID: 316766SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: