We are seeking a Field Marketing Director who is responsible for delivering brands, products and programs to standards in an assigned region, to help drive profitable growth. This Field Marketing Director supports new and existing accounts. The Director would create ways to innovate, build brand activation and programmatic execution. This is a direct hire position in Birmingham, Alabama. This is a mostly remote position, with travel requirements up to 60%.
Regional Field Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drives insights platforms.
- Programmatic execution.
- Partners with operations to execute mobile/digital platforms.
- Delivers and deploys brands, products and programs to drive growth.
- Deliver brands, products & programs to standards in assigned region to drive profitable growth through Field Marketing team
- Implements brand packages and innovation opportunities into new and existing locations across multiple business units to drive base business growth.
- Deploys innovation, brand building activation, and programmatic execution against the 4Ps.
- Partners with team members to adjust marketing programs, as needed.
- Coaches and trains site level managers on retail and brand elements.
- Presents information with a natural passion, as a marketing retail food and beverage expert.
- Tracks and presents the business growth generated through role.
Regional Field Marketing Manager Requirements / Skills:
- 5-8 years’ experience in consumer marketing with demonstrated success and effective performance.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization.
- A strategic and creative problem solver, able to distill large amounts of information into actionable strategies, solid program execution skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Retail and/or other food services marketing experience desirable.
- External agency management experience desirable.
- A “go to” person with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience creating and giving presentations to high level internal and client audiences.
- A background of marketing which includes business analytics and financial acumen.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 60%
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: