Publishing Manager Responsibilities:
- Research new markets for publications and execute distribution agreements with key resellers and academic institutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the current print and digital publishing environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the book publishing industry
- Assess and implement e-commerce solutions in collaboration with IT, Finance, and other departments.
- Nurture and manage publishing partnerships.
- Launch strategic growth plans to support overall engagement and profitability goals.
- Leverage re-established distributor sales experience
- Manage content management system and XML workflow and recommend new features to enhance user experience.
Publishing Manager Requirements:
- Severals years of publishing experience
- At least 5 years in digital publishing and e-commerce is essential for success in this role
- Responsible for publishing partnerships and managing distributor relationships
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: