Location: Columbia, MD
Type: Direct Hire
The BOSS Group is seeking a Public Relations Manager that will be responsible for creating and editing storytelling content for PR, marketing and social media initiatives. In addition, the candidate will support the team with proactive thought leadership opportunities such as blogging, identifying speaking engagement/award opportunities, opportunities to engage with influencers, events, leverage research, etc.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the newsletters, organizational changes, up-coming initiatives via email Strong writer for press relations, internal and external communications
- Support proactive media outreach efforts to top-tier and niche media and influential bloggers
- Responsible for the development of developing omnichannel campaign strategy across social platforms, search, content marketing platforms, and public relations
- Required to build and manage relationships with clients and media Strong strategic, organizational and conceptual development skills
Public Relations Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant PR agency and/or in-house corporate or higher education experience
- Outstanding writing and editing experience required
- Possess strong abilities in the areas of executing communications strategies and tactics Demonstrated competence in strategic communications including writing, editing, proofreading, project tracking, and multi-platform content creation.
Job ID: 314883LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: