The Proposal Writer will creating and editing large decks, familiar with project management, marketing and writing for corporate audiences. This position will be making some presentation slides but mainly RFP proposal writing.
- Responsible for the creation and editing of proposals, sales decks (PowerPoint) and final presentations
- Initiating the writing and coordinating of the activities associated with the Request for Proposal (RFPs) process ensuring the highest quality of service is provided, while remaining consistent with guidelines.
- Create and maintain a library of the most up-to-date information and resources for RFP work, which will include answer creation and research.
- Participate in the activities involved in the resolution of issues associated with the RFP process ensuring follow-through to resolution.
- Partner with implementation teams and management to develop and maintain a keen understanding of our services and capabilities.
- Coordinate projects with support from a Proposal Writer or Senior Proposal Writer and with strict adherence to detailed customer specifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in writing, journalism, marketing, advertising, or a related field is required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in proposal preparation and project management
- Strong understanding of health and welfare benefits is preferred
- Proven proficiency in writing, editing, and proofreading
- Advanced technical skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven understanding of Requests for Proposals and how to create a sophisticated and detailed response.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to internal and external customers
- Creative, detail oriented, well organized with the ability to learn, follow instructions, project management , prioritize and self-manage daily workload
Job ID: 316691SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: