We are looking for a talented Proposal Project Manager for a temporary hire opportunity in Altamonte Springs, FL. The Proposal Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, and on-budget delivery of sales materials. The Proposal Project Manager must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills in achieving the highest possible standards in client service. They need basic knowledge of clients’ business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution. The Proposal Project Manager will also be expected to participate in creative development meetings ensuring final output are on mark. In addition, the Proposal Projects Manager will provide project management follow-through and accurate delivery. This position maintains high quality standards despite pressing deadlines; always striving to do work right the first time.
Proposal Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Creates project matrix and ensures adherence including all regulatory, legal, compliance and branding guidelines.
- Executes all responsibilities of a project manager for Tier 1 and complex strategic projects.
- Acts as the project manager in others projects as needed.
- Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams to ensure all deadlines are met, including negotiating timelines and budgets.
- Provides final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
- Partners with outside resources in managing clients’ promotional and sales efforts as necessary.
- Confers with design team to ensure all files are correct and final before archiving.
- Recommends the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate.
- Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, content, design and production teams.
- Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team.
- Reviews client change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives.
- Oversees production of all final delivery and ensures accurate completion and delivery.
- Works with print production team to troubleshoot and problem solve production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in business, communications or related field.
- Minimum of one year of professional level experience in a project management role; PMP or CAPM certification preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project) and other project management and tracking software.
- Strong communication and organization skills required.
- Project management experience including proposal and complex sales opportunities in a deadline driven, high paced environment.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Job ID: 312766MB