Location: Center City, Philadelphia
Our client is looking for a detail oriented and fast paced production artist/designer to join their team for a 6 month contract to hire role. This person will be working in the department that responds to a high-volume of document-intensive RFPs. This person will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the design and layout for a proposal. This person must be highly skilled in InDesign and be able to flow-in text, insert pictures, apply style guides, page numbers, format documents and spell check effectively for large, multi-page documents.
Proposal Designer Responsibilities:
- Utilize InDesign skills to produce sales proposals, RFPs, presentations, client reports, and other sales, operations, and internal support materials:
- flow-in text
- Insert pictures
- Apply style guides
- Page numbers
- Spell checking, etc. for large, multi-page documents
- Assist in all aspects of the design, layout, and final delivery of sales proposals, presentations, and other sales, operations, marketing, and internal support materials
- Work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Proposal Designer Requirements:
- Must be highly skilled in InDesign and MUST be able to thread text!!
- PC environment
- Must have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must have strong communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Experience with proposals not required
- Located in the heart of Center City Easily accessible by public transit
- Great team environment
- Opportunity for growth
Job ID: 317733JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: