- Must be detail-oriented with formatting and consistency of large scale documents
- Must have top proficiency in grammar, spelling and punctuation in English
- Must be a fast adaptor, communicative and responsive
- Make edits to long and short form documents in a timely manner and adhering to deadlines
- Proofread documents for content and grammatical accuracy
- Minimum of two years editing and/or proofreading in a professional environment
- Must be process-based and pick up on a new company's processes quickly
- AP style guide familiarity
- Ability to place client at a top priority while working offsite
- Experience using Proof HQ, Workfront and/or Basecamp would be a HUGE plus!
Job ID: 315288SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: