- Working with the Marketing Communications team to ensure the accuracy of materials, proofreading high-profile design and copywriting projects.
- Helping educate internal and external writers and designers on Language guidelines.
- Maintaining strict adherence to marketing/production deadlines and provides final sign-off on projects at file release stage to ensure accuracy.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 2 years of professional proofreading experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Working knowledge of Associate Press style guidelines.
Job ID: 317095RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: