- Supports development of healthcare documents.
- Works on template and data management to support the automated development process. Focus on proofing materials to ensure benefit and operations accuracy and compliance.
- Review and proofing for other key annual marketing materials including formulary, customer handbook, summary of benefits, sales kit materials.
- Direct mail and TV data review and proofing to ensure that multiple versions of these materials are accurate and reflect the benefit package.
- Support and potentially traffic requests that come into Customer Communications mailbox. Work to develop processes and reports to show progress/ status against requests.
- Manage archiving and material retention process along with Marketing Oversight group. The Marketing Oversight team has overall responsibility, but this role will be accountable for managing retention of specific enterprise customer communications.
- Manages relationship and established processes with key internal Marketing resources as well as Actuary, Health services, Sales, STARs resources, as needed.
- Knows and follows compliance guidelines outlined and updated each year by CMS
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some Bachelor's or post-high school education preferred.
- Health care marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working within regulatory guidelines distributed by national regulatory agency
- Experience in proofing data-intensive communications and materials
- Must be able to build internal relationships and work with external vendors as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with fast deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player on multiple projects.
- Organized with ability to effectively manage time.
JOB ID: 314869TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: