Proofreader and Copy Editor Responsibilities:
- Read and markup proofs with attention to detail.
- Edit content for digital and print platforms.
- Work with internal partners to consistently implement our style across all pieces.
- Work with internal communications to maintain and update our Editorial Guidelines.
- Stay on top of marketing copy best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Handle multiple projects with great time management.
- Adapt to deadline pressure with an ability to edit quickly and accurately.
Proofreader and Copy Editor Requirements / Skills:
- 5 years of experience editing marketing materials
- Bachelors Degree
- Expertise in AP Style
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: