Project Specialist Responsibilities:
- The Project Specialist judiciously negotiates timing with other shared services, prioritizes work flow and has a basic understanding of the content and business objectives though their knowledge of the industry, marketing and distribution channel
- Support helps to leverage the time of the Lead Project Manager by managing the development and execution of individual components so they can focus on managing the overall project.
- Independently assists in or leads special and ad-hoc projects related to Program for Charitable Giving.
- Assist management in tracking projects and database vendor issues, including taking meeting notes, compiling action items, and producing status reports.
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports using PCG’s database or other sources.
- Collaborate with business partners and technology partners to advance project goals.
- Assist with grant due diligence during heavy processing times.
Project Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines
Job ID: 313305MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: