Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop a full understanding of all campaigns in migration scope; assist with transitioning content to new system, gain understanding of all content versions and target audiences, understanding the transition of the data feeds.
• Clarify scope and understand cross work stream dependencies. Assist in the development of the project plan, prioritization of campaign execution, and management of key tasks.
• Management of communication plan including ongoing collaboration across various departments.
• Maintain close collaboration with Client Interaction team on the management of the data transition per campaign
• Manage relationships with business partners to ensure their needs and considerations are taken into account with regard to the strategic process and execution of the project
• Maintain a cross functional view to assess the immediate and downstream impacts across the organization for various initiatives to mitigate risk and avoid potential client disruption.
• Provide expertise, communicate and implement project support for:
◦ Timeline management
◦ Issue Resolution and escalation
◦ Communications & status reporting
◦ Vendor Management
◦ Risk Management
◦ Stakeholder Management
◦ Resource Management
◦ Deliverable Management
Project Manager Skills/Requirements:
• 3+ years of project management/campaign management experience required
• Experience managing QA/operational projects
• 4 year college degree preferred
Job ID: 317324AP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: