This person will have stellar project management skills and a talent for spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. You will be responsible to see the onboarding of a new client from conception to completion and manage the workflow of the entire project.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management activities.
- Spearheading client meetings and communications, ensuring professionalism with an eye for solutions and collaboration.
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship.
- Acting as an expert in our partners’ and clients’ products or services, the market and their consumer - displaying a firm understanding of their teams’ structure, challenges, goals, and objectives.
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and through all avenues.
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success.
- 5+ years of relevant pm experience
- Former agency or big brand experience
- Social media expertise across all platforms
- Experience with PM tools – Function Point a huge plus
- Have a go-getter attitude and be self-motivated.
Job ID: 316279SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: