Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join its talented team of design professionals. This individual would work closely with the project management team, designers and studio leadership.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Candidates should be detail oriented, self-motivated and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate should have experience in project or account management
- Experience should include building and maintaining project schedules and budgets, managing project scope, managing project projections and billing, managing design team work flow and have knowledge of the design and construction process
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required to be considered
- Individuals should have 3-7 years experience in project or account management in fields related to architecture or agency/design firms
- Project management training/certification a plus
Job ID: 315729LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: