Project Manager Responsibility:
- The Project Manager will involve appropriate team members as needed and ability to lead a meeting.
- The role will involve project coordination, tracking, and budgeting.
- About 70% of the time will be spent working with creative teams and interacting with clients, and 30% focused on project timelines and budgets.
- The Project Manager will manage about 5-6 projects at a time, ranging in size and scope.
Project Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3 years of projects management experience focusing within the creative space
- Agency experience
- Background supporting and leading creative projects
- Experience working with creative teams (familiarity with creative process, understanding of how creative teams work with clients)
- Strong client facing experience
- Background leading projects that produce/include a range of assets
- Understanding of timeline and how long it takes to create assets
- Healthcare or hospitality industry experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: