Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop the approach, deliverables and schedule for projects.
- Collaborate with client team to create costs and timing estimates for project strategy, functional design, visual design, development, etc.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed.
- Creates and disseminates documentation for all projects including status reports, change orders, invoices, project schedules, post mortem reviews, and budgets.
- Manage and work with third parties and vendors as necessary (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production.)
- Manage and control project scope as well as the change control process ensuring projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Raise awareness of all project risks and issues and work with appropriate channels in order to resolve the issue.
- Act as a client point-of-contact for project related concerns.
- Continually seek opportunities to strengthen client relations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing marketing projects.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A competent knowledge of one or more of the following is required: web technologies, software development life cycles, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, risk management, detailed work plans and specifications, resource allocations.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Project and MS Office.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: