Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work as the link between the creative, account executives, video, social, and digital team members in order to create milestones, project schedules and delivery dates.
- Prioritize and allocate resources for projects based on scope, budgets, timing, and project requirements.
- Expedite process when needed ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Identify workflow and process issues.
- Fine-tune schedules based on team’s priorities.
- Participate kickoff meetings to coordinate approvals each stage of project.
- Estimate projects externals and internal costs.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3 years of prior experience within production, traffic and project management within a digital marketing agency or ad agency.
- Prior experience handling hundreds of projects that included prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for team members.
- Understanding of marketing, print production, design, web development and video process.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: