This creative agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team, where they will be overseeing multiple projects at a time. Someone that is detail-oriented and organized will thrive in this position. This is a 3 month contract in Roswell, GA.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct multiple projects at a time (within a given brand or client or potentially across multiple brands or clients) or a singular, large scale or highly complex project, and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Works closely with Sales and Resources to define and manage business partner requirements.
- Manage Project Work: Ensures deadlines are met by participating in resource planning, effectively planning, organizing, prioritizing, and delegating assignments to project team members and following up on their individual progress.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital work
- Digital Agency Experience
- Ability to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Consistently detail oriented and highly organized while also able to see the big picture.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: