The project manager will overlook the day-to-day progression of all projects. This project manager will ensure deadlines for all projects are met and ensure standards are upheld. This position will work directly with the creative team as well as customers throughout the process of their projects. This is a great opportunity with potential for growth within the company. This is a direct hire position in Alpharetta, GA.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Cost estimating
- Monitoring and reporting progress
- Controlling Quality -Time Estimating
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Strategic Influencing
- Team Leadership
- Risk Analysis
- Supporting Sales Team
- Creating Charts and Schedules
Project Manager Skills / Responsibilities:
- Must have marketing strategy experience as well as management experience.
- This candidate should have previous project management experience.
- The candidate MUST be organized and a self starter. This person will need to be comfortable in a start up environment.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in Ai, Ps, Id and other creative programs as well as Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and marketing automation tools.
- Ideally, this candidate will have a creative background.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: