Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and defining scopes in partnership with Account and Production leads
- Participate in the development of Statements of Work
- Use project management tools to set and manage timelines
- Work with our Resource Management team to establish staff plans, align planning/creative/producer needs and project staffing requirements
- Oversee, manage, and communicate the status of multiple creative initiatives.
- Ensure the quality and consistency across all projects is consistent with brand guidelines
- Author and maintain project schedules, project briefs, cost estimates and project financial management (OOP & fee) and other relevant project documentation with input from team members
Project Manager’s Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- This role requires 2-5 years project management experience in an agency environment
- Previous experience with web-based projects and within an interactive agency a plus
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- The ability to multi-task, work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Operational knowledge of strategy, design, and development/production deliverables.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project (or other similar project management tools) is required.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: