Are you a talented Project Manager? You may be perfect for this position! Our client in the Malvern, PA area is looking for a temporary hire (long term) Project Manager to join their team. This person will be interacting with clients and working with Communication Project Leaders on compliance and regulatory projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- defines, plans, coordinates, and implements project plans for corporate and marketing communication initiatives; generally works on less complex communication projects with the goal of handling more complex projects over time
- sets up and leads kick-off meetings with full team and internal buy-in sessions among internal team members; coordinates day-to-day work with outside agencies and vendor if applicable
- leads creative teams including writers, editors, designers, mail and inventory specialists, rich media project leaders and others as required; coordinates client, legal, and editorial reviews; follows up on assigned project tasks to ensure time frames are being met
- researches and recommends cost-effective solutions; conducts usability tests to ensure final deliverables function as planned
- serves as the liaison with select printing firms to request bids and assign projects; selects paper stocks and writes technical specifications for vendors
- utilizes Communications Tracking System (CTS) for tracking time worked in all projects; conducts second checks for legal evidencing requirements; enters metric data reports results for dashboards
Project Manager Requirements:
- undergraduate degree (Marketing, English or Communications preferred)
- 1-3 years of related marketing and/or print and web production experience preferred
- project management and Client Relationship Management (CRM) experience preferred
- solid organization skills; ability to multi-task
- strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to work with various internal teams at all levels
- ability to work well under deadline pressure
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312465JS