Our client in Weston, MA is looking for an on-site project management consultant to come onboard for a temporary hire, 12-week assignment to oversee a digital asset management (DAM) implementation. The Project Manager will also create documentation for strategic management purposes.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain and drive project plan documenting tasks, timelines, and deliverables
- Providing real time project updates to key stakeholders communicating project plan related risks and making recommendations mitigating risks for meeting deliverables
- Lead weekly status meetings presenting project updates
- Assist with creating a vendor communication plan
- Serve as the Client’s primary point of contact with vendor and oversee/manage delivery of the project scope
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience with IT or Marketing Operations
- Experience with project management implementation of enterprise software including any of the following: Digital Asset Management systems, Workflow/PM tools, Content Management Systems, Email Marketing software, Digital Ad Operations software, Publishing systems, or a CRM
- Experience with creating documentation for software implementation
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 311871MN