Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Sourcing appropriate resources to deliver the work.
- Trafficking jobs throughout the process.
- Proofreading and ensuring all final production specifications for our material meets requirements.
- Serve as a critical liaison between our Client Service team and the Creative, Content, and Data & Analytics services teams.
- Collaborate with Client Service Coordinators and Managers to ensure all job requests and briefs are thorough and delivered on time.
- Process all projects and job orders to the proper teams in Creative, Content, and/or Data & Analytics.
- Manage the list of contractors and freelancers for each group, respectively, and secure resources for each project that requires them.
- Proofread and quality check all sizing and specifications of produced work to ensure alignment to all production standards and project requirements.
- Compile, manage, and maintain a list of all standards and specifications across all digital and offline media, email, landing pages, analytics tagging, and other areas as needed.
- Troubleshoot systems, procedures, and work flow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of our current systems and work flow.
Project Coordinator Requirements/Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of traffic experience in an agency environment utilizing an automated project management system.
- Must have 2+ years advertising Traffic or Production Coordinator experience.
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Hands-on experience with Workamajig, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, or other similar project management tools.
- Working experience with Photoshop or other graphic design tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Experience working with data & analytics related to creative and marketing.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work comfortably within a team environment.
- Must be able to understand, interpret and enforce rules and processes.
Preferred, not required:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- HTML knowledge
Job ID: 316216MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: